If your company is a furniture manufacturer and is planning or is already exporting, then we sincerely invite you to the training-discussion “Export of furniture to Canada” with Emma Turos.
During this training you will learn about:
– Cutis Project: What is the project involved?
– What has been done in the project, history of success
– Requirements for participating companies, selection criteria
– Where to find information about the project
– How the project works
– Channels of sales and promotion to the Canadian market
– What furniture is in demand in Canada
– Experience of UAM members participating in the project and exporting to Canada
- Date: October 9, 2018
- Location: UAFM conference hall, at the address of the street. Melnikova, 81A “BC Melnikova 81A” https://goo.gl/maps/Jm2NwDygjQ72
- Registration starts at 14.45.
- Duration of training: 3 hours.
- Register and program at: http://bit.ly/exportCanada
The cost of the training is 200 UAH for one person. Participation for UAFM members is free of charge.
EMMA TUROS – Executive Director of the Canadian-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce will be the speaker of the training.
In addition to the post of Executive Director of the Canada-Ukraine Chamber of Commerce, Ms. Emma holds the post of Coordinator of the Canada-Ukraine Trade and Investment Support Project (CUTIS). Has higher technical education, MBA.
Participation in the CUTIS project and export to Canada will be shared by MERX, as well as other members of the UAM, participants of the Canadian furniture exhibition.