Friends, we invite you to the conference “Furniture Marketing”, which will be held on May 30 in Kiev.
The purpose of our meeting: An overview of the opportunities and benefits of using marketing tools and CRM-systems in the furniture business, introducing chat-bots on the company’s official communication channels and other special opportunities for automating business and promoting your brand.
Venue: street. Nagornaya, 15, Event Center, EQ Hall, 1st floor
Beginning at 15.00
Registration will start at 14.45
Speakers of the conference:
Kovtunenko Pavlo, official representative of Alibaba in Ukraine. The owner of the international trade and consulting company Atlasell. Partner of the international law firm KODEX. An expert on the export of goods, which will tell you the way and the opportunity to place your product on the international marketplate.
Yevhen Kovtunenko, owner of the International Law Firm KODEX, which is included in the rating TOP-100 of the best jur companies of Ukraine. Expert accompanying export-import operations, legal services and financial optimization of business, which will share information on legal aspects of export-import operations.
Michael Karazan, co-owner of the company UkrMebli (new member of UAFM), who will tell you about:
– Creating and promoting your brand;
– Creating a unique product for your customers;
– Promotion of the brand in social. networks, advertising on Facebook, – Google, targeting;
– Possibilities of using chat bots;
– Systematization of business through CRM-systems;
– Automation of business processes.
Andriy Sbytiny, Director of Business-Telecom, who will tell you about:
– What is a CRM system, CRM types
– Clients’ goals for the implementation of CRM when it makes sense to implement CRM
– Errors in the implementation and subsequent use of CRM
– How business changes after implementing CRM
– The cost of CRM and its payback
– How to choose an integrator to implement CRM.
Participation in the event is free of charge subject to preliminary registration: http://bit.ly/furnituremarketing
We will send you more detailed information about the event in a confirmation letter after your registration.
For any questions, please call (063) 235 0203, Valentine.