On November 23, UAFM delegation went to Ivano-Frankivsk to take part in an exciting tour of Promprylad.Renovation, UrbanSpace100 and a panel discussion with representatives of the hotel and restaurant businesses.
Within one day we:
– made an interesting tour of Ivano-Frankivsk, its cathedral, churches and climbed to the observation madainichk of the City Hall;
– got acquainted with the history of the first public retsoran Urban Space 100 and treated them with a delicious dinner;
– traveled to the pilot floor of the Promprylad.Renovation project and learned about his idea, plans and mission;
– held a panel discussion with the representatives of the hotel and restaurant business on the topic “Why we should unite” with the participation of leading hoteliers and restaurateurs in the region;
– took part in the rehearsal of the Pension Pensiya and plenty to draw and haveten;
– finished the evening at the restaurant Fabbrica, which treated us with pasta and pizza.
Thank you for the hospitable and truly warm welcome of the co-founder of the Urban Project “Warm City”, the leader of the “23 Restaurants” network, Yuriy Fylyuk, the project manager Promrylad.Renovation, Taras Malyi, the coordinator of the cooperation department with the business partners of the Wake City platform, Nazar Maksymiv, Assistant Manager of Promrylad.Renovation Tetiana Vasylyk and Operational Director Promrylad.Renovation Alexander Tokmilenko.
We are confident that we will come back to you again, already in a bigger warehouse!