The R&D UNITS Design Needs Program, which aims to support design innovations in furniture manufacturing and is supported by the USAID Competitive Economy of Ukraine Program, will show the participants’ achievements in the final stage during the international furniture B2B exhibition Furniture of Ukraine Business Expo, which will take place on June 15-17, 2021.
At 12:00 on June 16, 2021, at the R&D FORUM, which will also take place at FUBE, in the format of a panel discussion, mentors and invited speakers of the Program will talk about creating a Ukrainian furniture product with an optimized price and modern design.
Invited speakers who are ready to share their experience and discuss the needs of Ukrainian furniture consumers:
- Taras Tkachenko, USAID Business Development Advisor, Competitive Economy Ukraine
- Oleksandr Lukyanchenko, Director of FURNITURE, Epicenter K
- Dmytro Patis, co-founder of Eskada-M, Chairman of the export platform of the Furniture Association from 2018 to 2020
- Valentina Vasilieva, owner of Atelier Lilu and SleepOnn brand, participant of the R&D UNITS DESIGN NEEDS Program
- Vitaly Kyryliv, co-founder of Hochu rayu innovative design
- Ivan Voitovych, designer and owner of Oito studio, participant of the R&D UNITS DESIGN NEEDS Program
- Volodymyr Lyakhovsky, Head of Grade Strategic Export Partnership, Member of the R&D UNITS DESIGN NEEDS Program
The discussion will be moderated by Vitaliy Ivakhov, mentor of the R&D UNITS DESIGN NEEDS Program
Tickets for the exhibition and conference can be purchased at: https://uafmassociation.ticketforevent.com
With the support of the USAID Competitive Economy of Ukraine Program, we have prepared a course of videos on the establishment of R&D departments in furniture companies.
Videos are published according to the following schedule:
- June 1 – VALUE ENGINEERING AND DESIGN NEEDS (How to create a product needed by the market?)
- June 3 – Product design and production capabilities (What should be considered in the production process when creating a new product?)
- June 7 – Marketing and furniture retail, what do buyers want? (How to build a marketing strategy to promote a furniture product?)
- June 9 – Case of the company participating in the R&D Units Program “Design of Needs” – Atelier Lilu
- June 11 – Case of the company-participant of the R&D Units Program “Design of Needs” – Expo line
Subscribe to UAFM’s YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/UkrainianAssociation of Furniture and “press the bell” so as not to miss the release of the next video.