Friends, we invite you to a three-hour workshop “Consume! Change! Improve ”
An eventful event program awaits you:
Speaker: Tatyana Evloeva – ecotrainer, speaker of TEDxYouth Kyiv-2019, author of the project Life Without Trash – Life Without Trash.
Topic: Growing interest in consumption in the style of Zero Waste: what does this mean for manufacturers?
– life in the style of “Zero Waste” (Zero Waste): basic principles
– global trends in conscious consumption
– responsibility for disposal
– Ideal furniture for zminimalists: what are they?
Speaker: Dmitry Novikov is a graphic and industrial designer who believes that design is the art of surprise!
Topic: The essence of branding and design trends.
Speaker: Julia Davydchenko, Organizational Coach Consultant, Scrum Master at AgileDrive. He has over 9 years of experience working with teams and organizations. Certified Professional Coach (ICU & ICTA). Certified Business Trainer ICBT.
Topic: Agile and Scrum – Case Studies for Organizations
we will analyze what Agile, Scrum are and what are the features of introducing this framework in the non-IT sphere itself;
– consider the cases of Scrum implementation in the creative agency Banda and the chicken producer without antibiotics Epikur;
– Of course, we learn about all their difficulties and, most importantly, the results;
– we’ll think about how tomorrow you can implement Scrum elements in your company.
Date: November 7, 2019
Location: Business Center “Astarta” (Kiev, Yaroslavskaya St., 58)
Registration for the workshop at the link: http://bit.ly/KaizenUAFM
The terms of participation:
– participation in the event is free for UAFM members
– 500 UAH per person (for non-members of the UAFM)
See you! Let’s grow together!