The Ukrainian Association of Furniture Manufacturers actively supports the export of subject design.
Forum question “Creative for export”
That is why on September 19, 2020 we want to meet with you at the forum “CREATIVE FOR EXPORT”, the purpose of which is to promote the transformation of Ukrainian creative potential into a full-fledged economic resource.
Where to start exporting?
- What tools do you need for this?
- How to convey your idea to the consumer?
- How to make an offer for which you will get your “yes”?
AND ATTENTION! A special guest of the event, the commercial director of Maison et Objet salon Guillaume Prot will talk about the export prospects of Ukrainian design in Europe and the world, and Ukrainian designers, export managers and brands will share their own export stories.
All such “export secrets” will be shared with you by practitioners – those who successfully export finished products with HIGH ADDED VALUE.
- Valentina Vasylieva (founder of Kids furniture group *, member of the Ukrainian Association of Furniture Manufacturers) Will tell about the experience of launching the Sleep.Onnn and Atelier LILU brands into export orbit. (* Kids furniture group includes well-known from Kiev to London and Paris brands of children’s furniture – Atelier LILU, DRIMAi, Sleep.Onnn). The topic of her report: “Six steps to diversify products into European and local markets.”
- Halyna Proskurina (export strategist and tactician with three years of export experience in the design segment). From her report you will learn about the most important step on the way to export, how to choose a country, how to form the right market value, how much exports cost and when to expect the first results.
- Dmytro Medyanyk (founder of the European School of Design, member of the Ukrainian Association of Furniture Manufacturers, designer and architect) will share cases of Ukrainian furniture exports, vision of the place and role of Ukrainian design on the world stage.
- Vitaliy Ivakhov (owner of the brand “100% interior”, entrepreneur with extensive experience in export and import, Member of the Board of the Ukrainian Association of Furniture Manufacturers, Chairman of the Design Platform). He will talk about what and how creative entrepreneurs export – “Ukraine exports design and quality.”
- Volodymyr Patis (co-owner of Eskada-M, President of the Ukrainian Association of Furniture Manufacturers) will share in his report the successful cases of cooperation between designers and furniture makers. He will tell where they expect the Ukrainian furniture maker and designer, and where they have not heard of him yet. Volodymyr will share insights on the processes that promote the development of Ukrainian furniture exports and the collaboration of design and production to increase the competitiveness of companies in world markets.
- Dmitry Kornilov (FFFACE) how to generate thousands of audiences at a distance, new opportunities for promotions and exhibitions.
The Forum will feature a presentation of the WISH LIST EXPORT CATALOG – the first volume of the Ukrainian export catalog of design and craft items. Joint edition of MAINO and Pragmatika.
Tickets for the event can be purchased on the Concert.ua platform:
Get a good discount for УАМ promo code!
It will be recalled that to visit the exhibition “Ukrainian Design Brands. Total presence” is possible until September 18, 2020, all days except Monday, from 11 am to 6 pm. Admission is free by prior registration.
For the successful holding of the forum, organizers from all directions came together:
Agency for research and implementation of projects in the field of design MAINO, Ukrainian Design Brands, Kooperativ space
And partners: FEDORIV HUB, Ukrainian Association of Furniture Manufacturers, Manders Ukraine, DIM GROUP, European School of Design
Our information partners will write about us: Pragmatika, Prima interior, Home Ideas Supply, Association Design4Ukraine, zlodei