Ukraine is the geographical center of Europe
Furniture market of Ukraine is a fast-growing segment of the economy which grows 17% annually
FURNITURE OF UKRAINE – is:
- 10000+ manufacturers
- 100,000+ employees
- 17,6 million + m³ wood and lumber for furniture production is harvested annually in Ukraine
- $ 500 million + investments from Austria, Denmark, USA, France, Belgium and other countries
In 2021, Ukrainian furniture under a single brand FURNITURE OF UKRAINE was exported to 120 countries
- to Poland 34.2%
- to Germany 16.4%
- to Denmark 6.2%
- to Austria 4.2%
- to Belgium 3.3%
- to Romania 3.2%
- to France 2.6%
- 29.9% to other countries.
- Ukrainian manufacturers work even during the war, creating and exporting quality furniture
For more information on how the furniture market works now, please follow the link
In June 2021 Ukrainian Association of Furniture Manufacturers made a breakthrough in the furniture industry of Ukraine
BRIEFLY ABOUT THE RESULTS OF THE EXHIBITION:
◾️ 300+ Ukrainian furniture manufacturers
◾️ 250+ B2B meetings during Speed Dating
◾️ 2000+ B2B meetings on stands
◾️ 30,000+ views of contacts on the online platform
Upcoming exhibitions in which UAM will participate with joint stands FURNITURE OF UKRAINE
- September 2022, MOW in Bad Salzuflen – focus on standard cabinet furniture, upholstered furniture, and wood furniture.
- October 2022, Home & contract in Warsaw – focus on custom furniture, standard cabinet furniture, upholstered furniture, and wooden furniture.
- December 2022, Big5 in Dubai – focus on custom furniture, doors, and standard furniture.
- January 2023, Coloni in Cologne – focus on standard cabinet furniture, upholstered furniture, and wood furniture.
- February 2023, Meble Polska in Poznań – focus on serial cabinet furniture, upholstered furniture, and wooden furniture.
- April 2023, ISaloni in Milan – focus on custom furniture.