Establishing trade relations continues
Transportation of goods with the agreed terms and volumes
Who was released from cash registers
Special effects for the designer
“Interzum 2021” is not canceled
Everything that happened last week in Ukraine and the world and that is relevant for the furniture maker, read in our digest:
1. The most important task of the state is to give companies the opportunity to enter foreign markets, ie to relieve the customs burden on Ukrainian goods. This was stated by Taras Kachka, Deputy Minister of Economic Development, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine.
“Since January 1, 2021, two free trade agreements with Israel and the United Kingdom have been in force. For Ukraine, the issue of establishing trade relations with Turkey always remains relevant, because this country receives many requests from the business. There is also a demand for the development of relations with Asia and the Mediterranean region. We have already begun the first stage of preparations for negotiations with Egypt, Tunisia, and Jordan. A big project is brewing with China. ”
2. JSC “Ukrzaliznytsia” since the beginning of 2021 has introduced a service of transportation of goods in wagons with agreed terms and volumes using the system “ProZorro.Sales”.
The transportation service with agreed terms and volumes will operate in accordance with the concluded contract for one or three years, starting from January. Ads for the sale of the service will be published on the CTL website in the “ProZorro.Sales” tab.
3. From January of this year to January of the following year without the use of RRO / PRO can work FOP-payers of the single tax 2-4 groups, whose income during the calendar year does not exceed 220 times the minimum wage established by law on January 1 of the tax year (1320000 UAH .), regardless of the chosen activity.
4. At the end of last year, the Belarusian startup “Vochi” presented an application for the smartphone Vochi Video Effects. With it, the user can add effects to individual objects in the video. This is due to the fact that the developers have taught neural networks to select objects in photos or videos for further processing. Now special effects, which the designer usually spends about four hours on, are achieved by any user in 15 seconds.
5. The calendar of spring exhibitions has noticeably impoverished. However, the largest international biennial of materials and components for the furniture industry “interzum 2021” in Cologne was announced in its usual May. The event is scheduled for May 4-7, and the organizers intend to hold the exhibition even if the pandemic restrictions on movement across the EU border are maintained.
For those who will not be able to come to Cologne, the organizers will launch new digital formats on the interzum@home platform: all of them are designed to establish contacts with decision-makers, opinion leaders.