The first Ukrainian B2B exhibition of the international format “FURNITURE OF UKRAINE Business expo”
Date – April 7-9, 2020.
Location – Exhibition Center “KievExpoPlaza” (suburban location).
The organizers of the exhibition are the Ukrainian Association of Furniture Manufacturers and the Euroindex exhibition company, the main goal of which is to make a breakthrough for the furniture industry in Ukraine, for which there are good reasons:
- Ukrainian furniture industry now – it is more than 5,000 furniture manufactures and more than 100,000 workers in the industry;
- the country’s furniture market is developing dynamically, showing 14 percent annual growth;
- Ukraine has enough forest resources to provide wood to the domestic furniture, woodworking and wood processing industries; timber is harvested annually on more than 20 million cubic meters;
- the furniture industry is increasing its export potential annually (last year, Ukrainian furniture was sold in foreign markets in the amount of $ 629 million, which is almost 12 percent more than a year earlier. Furniture exports to 116 countries of the world almost double the volume of imports).
Ukraine, being the geographical center of Europe, has all the prerequisites in order to gradually become the European center of furniture business. The goal is quite ambitious, but quite real with proper state assistance. The exhibition “FURNITURE OF UKRAINE Business expo” is a significant step towards this.
Exhibitors at FUBE-2020
The exhibitors will be Ukrainian furniture manufacturers, who have significant experience in furniture business, most of which are export ones.
Companies whose products are supplied to international DIY chains are sold e-commerce, in particular, such marketplaces as IKEA, JYSK, Amazon, EBay, Auchan, Metro, Praktiker.
Manufacturers who create contract furniture. In particular, in the HoReCa segment – for hotels, restaurants, as well as for public places and offices. They have implemented projects for Facebook, Royal Beach, Hilton, Radisson Blue, Fairmont Grand Hotel, Mall of Dubai, Ministry of Defense of Saudi Arabia, Al badie group residence”.
Exhibition visitors are business representatives who are interested in signing a contract with Ukrainian furniture makers
The visitors of the exhibition, interested in cooperation with Ukrainian furniture makers, will be 2,000 buyers from Ukraine and 32 foreign countries. These are representatives of international DIY chains, furniture supermarkets, wholesale and local chains of furniture stores, customers of commercial furniture (HoReCa), developers, architects and designers, representatives of Ukrainian and international furniture e-commerce platforms and marketplaces and representatives of franchising networks. They will have a unique opportunity to get acquainted with the entire furniture industry in Ukraine in one place and in a short time, as thousands of square meters of exhibition space will be presented to demonstrate the best collections of domestic furniture of different price segments, destinations and designs; hold B2B negotiations in business zones and conclude mutually beneficial agreements with Ukrainian furniture makers.
Theme of the exposition Furniture of Ukraine Business expo
The exhibition will cover all areas of furniture production: furniture for kitchens and living rooms, upholstered furniture, office furniture, beds, cabinet furniture. And not only. There are expositions of doors, mattresses, copyright models of subject design, interior projects. Separate exposition space will be occupied by service companies and suppliers of materials, components, accessories and equipment. Such companies will have the opportunity to organize a zone for B2B meetings at their location. All sections of the exhibition will be conveniently and easily posted (see plan).
Conference Mass Market, HoReCa and Contract furniture
A conference will be held during the exhibition. Three days, three topics:
- Mass Market. Ukrainian experience of the mass market. Design for a wide range of consumers. What is he like? Investment in the mass market.
- HoReCa. How to furnish the most expensive hotels in the world? The expectation and reality of furnishing HoReCa facilities. Furniture design for HoReCa. Common language for developer, designer and furniture maker
- Contract furniture. World design trends. Criteria for the selection of designers for furniture makers. European experience. Design, quality and deadlines.
And every day, B2B meetings in Speed Dating format.
Exhibition and Conference FUBE-2020 will be held with the support of partners and donor organizations
The organizers of the exhibition “FURNITURE OF UKRAINE Business expo” are grateful to the partners who supported their undertakings: State Institution “Office of Export Promotion of Ukraine”, USAID’s Competitive Economy of Ukraine Program of the USAID, CUTIS Canadian-Ukrainian Trade and Investment Support Project.
As a reference
The Ukrainian Association of Furniture Manufacturers is the largest industry association in Ukraine. It unites 226 companies (manufacturers, suppliers, retailers, designers), some of which have an annual turnover of $ 1.5 billion in the furniture market of Ukraine and make up 60 percent.
Euroindex Exhibition Company is a member of the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry UFI and the International Exhibition Union CENTREX. They organize 20 thematic exhibitions annually.
For more information contact
to the project manager – Maria Klyagina
Phone +380 44 461 93 06
Mobile +380 63 724 84 74