Friends, the Ukrainian Association of Furniture Manufacturers continues open selection for the R&D UNITS Design of Need program to support design innovations in furniture production. The program is being implemented to study the demand of Ukrainian and international furniture consumers and to create such products that will be in demand in the domestic and foreign markets.
Selection will continue until April 17th, 2020.
If you are a furniture maker and would like to participate in the selection, please fill out the form: http://bit.ly/ApplicationFurnishman
If you are designing furniture and would like to participate in the selection, please fill out the form: http://bit.ly/ApplicationDesigners
The number of seats in the study group is limited.
The selection process is carried out according to the following criteria:
For furniture manufacturers:
- Production capabilities of new furniture prototypes, sufficient production capacity for mass production.
- Export orientation.
- Cooperation or interest in cooperation with Ukrainian retail.
- Willingness to learn and work as a team.
- Required presence of a representative/company at all events of the program.
For furniture / interior designers and / or design agencies:
- Interest and willingness to study and work as a team.
- Understanding the needs of Ukrainian retail representatives.
- The presence of real objects or created interior design, art objects or serial models of furniture.
- The presence of a valid FOP / LLC or other legal entity
After completing the selection and formation of the R&D UNITS Design Need workgroups, the training part of the program will begin with the designers and furniture workers. The start of the training part of the program is scheduled for May 2020.
Follow our news to stay up-to-date with program members.
The project program can be viewed at https://bit.ly/RDUAFMprograme
This program is being implemented by the Ukrainian Association of Furniture Manufacturers, with the support of the USAID Competetive Economy Program.