☝️ Registration of export in 15 minutes
☝️ Rail transportation will become more convenient
☝️ Cheap loans in question
☝️ “Felder”: even easier, even more accurate
☝️ Design… without a designer
Everything that happened last week in Ukraine and the world and that is relevant to the furniture maker, read in our digest:
- The Ministry of Finance plans to halve the time during which goods are processed at customs for export, and to halve the processing of imported goods.
Reducing the time for customs clearance of exports and imports is one of the key performance indicators that the Ministry of Finance will set for its customs policy department and the customs service for the next three years.
In 2017, export deliveries were processed at customs in an average of 44 minutes. And in 2021, they plan to complete the export in 15 minutes.
- Ukrzaliznytsia and the German company Hamburger Hafen und Logistik AG signed a Memorandum of Cooperation and Cooperation on the Development of Intermodal Railway Transportation in Ukraine.
Regardless of the change of modes of transport and complex logistics, it will be possible to carry out cargo transportation only with one transportation document – a multimodal transportation document. This will optimize time and costs, increase traffic within the country and improve service.
- “To curb inflation, the NBU will be forced to raise interest rates. This will reduce the possibility of lending to businesses and may lead to a slowdown in the economy, if not a recession, ”the Kyiv School of Economics warns.
There is another argument – from bankers, who explain that they can not increase lending because of the high risks of non-repayment of loans, and not because of lack of money in the economy or too high a discount rate.
Volodymyr Dubrovsky, a senior economist at the CASE Center for Socio-Economic Research, also talks about another dangerous aspect of “cheap loans.” He believes that in the current circumstances, their source can only be the printing of money or borrowing. The risks of the first and second are just as well known to Ukrainians.
- Innovative lightPos solution – 6000 LEDs, which will make wood processing on CNC machines of the well-known Austrian manufacturer – the concern “Felder” even simpler and more accurate.
This is the world’s only system for LED positioning of vacuum suction cups, developed specifically for Format4 profit CNC machining centers. H200, H300 and H350. It will help to determine the optimal position of vacuum suction cups up to a millimeter and will inform the operator about the condition of the machine. All the necessary clamping devices can now be located in the working area of the machine.
- Flatplan is a service for those who are not able to use the services of an interior designer, but care about the beauty and comfort of your home or apartment. For a fixed price, Flatplan customers receive a design project adapted to their apartment: two types of estimates, detailed documentation with drawings, articles of furniture and building materials. Thus development of the ready decision from the date of measurements takes no more than one week.
“Quality design should not be a luxury, but an affordable service. Classic design studios offer expensive and often unfeasible projects. If the client is limited in funds, he saves primarily on design. And no one sees another way that we offer: to adapt the finished project. It will be much cheaper and faster than what the studios will offer, and much better than what you can do yourself, ”said project manager Borys Kuznetsov.