- Entrepreneurs can also count on a thousand from the President.
- Law on multimodal transportation of goods
- This indicates the deterioration of the business climate in the country
- The digital guide to selling kitchens
- Siemens is stepping up the promotion of its range hoods
Everything that happened last week in Ukraine and the world and that is relevant and interesting for the furniture maker, read in our digest:
1. Approximately six thousand business entities will be able to take part in the program to pay one thousand hryvnias to all fully vaccinated citizens, Prime Minister Denis Shmygal assured. These funds will be paid to virtual payment cards through “Diia”.
He added that three billion hryvnias will be allocated for this year’s program and another three – at the beginning of next year with a possible expansion of funding. This is a separate program from the general fund of the state budget.
2. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted the Law on Multimodal Cargo Transportation.
Multimodal transportation is considered to be the transportation of goods carried out by several types of transport using a multimodal transportation document. The adoption of the bill creates conditions for the development and improvement of multimodal transportation, which will significantly increase the volume of cargo transportation through Ukraine with the participation of national transport companies, helping to increase the country’s competitiveness in the global transport market.
The document defines the legal and organizational principles of multimodal cargo transportation; measures of state support of multimodal transportations, the legal status of participants of multimodal transportations.
3. The Business Ombudsman Council received 45% more complaints in the first three quarters of this year than in the same period last year. Business Ombudsman Marcin Swieczycki believes that the reason for this is two subjective factors: very often in the regions there are attacks on small, medium and local businesses, which mostly complain of harassment; another factor is the settlement of accounts between the businessmen themselves. This is evidence of the worsening business climate in Ukraine.
4. The FurniMobile program from GO-2B, which has been used for years in the German furniture industry, is now also offered as a digital sales guide for kitchen furniture manufacturers and dealers. Not only can a digital sales guide replace a printed guide in the future, but it also offers a number of additional benefits. The application works on any mobile device, and the configured shopping cart can be transferred to any kitchen planning system. In addition, the dealer also receives payment options so that this digital product with real prices can directly serve as a virtual assistant consultant when communicating with the customer.
5. Siemens’ Hausgeräte division is launching a large-scale advertising campaign that will run from the end of November to the end of the year. The main goal is to further promote glassdraftAir and induction air Plus hoods for island kitchen hobs. Both offer solutions for the concepts of spacious rooms, where the view of the kitchen island should remain unobstructed.
At the same time, the Siemens website also offers an interactive live broadcast, through which consumers can try the product without leaving home and ask questions about hoods.