In connection with the introduction of the CODE of strict quarantine in the Kyiv region until April 9, 2021, inclusive, that according to the Protocol of the decision we are not allowed to hold the exhibition Furniture of Ukraine Business Expo in the planned period from 7 to 9 April 2021, the exhibition organizers decided on the postponement of the event to June 15-17, 2021. The reasons for choosing these dates are:
- less likely to impose quarantine in the summer than in the spring;
- holding an exhibition after Ramadan, which will increase the number of visitors from the Middle East;
- the possibility of organizing excursions to the factories after the exhibition on weekdays;
- holding an event a week before the IFF exhibition in Istanbul.
Actions of the organizers in relation to registered buyers
To date, we have registered more than 1,700 visitors to the exhibition, including 300+ international from 52 countries, who planned to visit the exhibition on April 7-9, 2021. Currently, the FUBE team is in personal negotiations with them with a proposal:
- change tickets for updated exhibition dates;
- arrive on April 7-9, 2021 with the organization of B2B meetings and visits to factories and showrooms.
Therefore, we want to appeal to all participants and guests and assure them that we will do everything possible and impossible in order to achieve the main goal of FUBE – to increase sales of Furniture of Ukraine.
We wish everyone a successful exhibition, new contracts and ask you to continue this journey with us!