Preparations for the FUBE exhibition continue!
We invite you to actively prepare for negotiations with a foreign buyer at a webinar with the exhibition consultant Raimundas Paichulis.
March 29 at 11:00 Raimundas will help you find answers to your questions:
- Who needs my product? Whom should I offer them? If you sell not well, actually you sell the wrong product, or you make mistakes at selling or at all you are selling to the wrong
- Discussion about market players: who are the buyers and what do they really expect? Is every supplier matching any buyer yet?
- Anyone wants to buy?
- Thoughts about known buyers' experience with Ukrainian and Eastern European manufacturers.
- We will discuss strengths and weaknesses of suppliers. How the buyers do understand them.
- What PRODUCT can be offered? How to bring proper offer to the market?
- PRODUCT written in capital letters – to understand it not only as a table, chair, or sofa but in a broad sense. Good and bad examples of offers, behaviors, fails and pros.
- Quality first. Is that a problem?
- Quality expectation in PRODUCT, communication, after sales service.
- Some small remarks about quality assurance, fails and pros.
The webinar will take place on March 29, 2021 from 11:00 to 13:00.
Participation in the webinar is free with prior registration. The zoom link will be sent to all registered members.Registration
After the event, webinar participants will be able to receive individual advice from Mr. Paichulis on the content and implementation of their companies’ marketing plans (this option is only available to FUBE participants).
The webinar is organized with the support of the USAID Competitive Economy Program (CEP) implemented by Chemonics, a USAID Contractor as part of a training project to prepare Ukrainian furniture manufacturers for the Furniture of Ukraine Business Expo (FUBE), scheduled on June 15-17, 2021.