Friends, we are pleased to announce that on January 25, the Ukrainian Association Of Furniture Manufacturers signed a memorandum of understanding and cooperation with the International Exhibition Company “Iteca Exhibitions”.
Iteca Exhibitions is an organizer of international exhibitions and conferences in Uzbekistan in strategic areas of the economy, including construction, food industry, health care, oil and gas, transport, textile engineering, energy, chemistry, engineering and other fields.
Iteca Exhibitions today are:
- 26 years of experience in the market of exhibition services in Uzbekistan
- 18 exhibitions in 14 thematic areas annually
- More than 1,800 exhibiting companies from 54 countries, whose geography covers almost all continents: Europe, Asia, America – annually
- More than 85,700 visitors annually
- Formation of market infrastructure, growth of export-import exchange
- Individual approach to each client
- International level of services provided. The first and only company in Uzbekistan – Member of the World Association of the Exhibition Industry – UFI since August 2007.
High status of state support, international recognition, many years of experience and professionalism of the team – these are the components of the success of Iteca Exhibitions.
The Ukrainian Association of Furniture Manufacturers and the International Exhibition Company “Iteca Exhibitions”, noting their mutual interest in achieving further goals of sustainable development in 2021, agreed to cooperate for a long time in order to establish partnerships and mutually beneficial relations.
The cooperation will primarily concern the marketing and advertising of international furniture exhibitions in Uzbekistan and Ukraine.
We believe in strong cooperation and new opportunities for the development and promotion of UAFM members in the international arena!