We invite export-oriented companies to participate in the plenary session “Readiness of Ukrainian furniture manufacturers for export to the UK”.
The objectives of the event are:
– Present the USAID Technical Assistance Program “Competitive Economy of Ukraine” (CEP) and its initiatives to improve the competitiveness of the furniture industry of Ukraine.
– Show on the example of the furniture manufacturers in Bulgaria how the cooperation of companies can help to enter export markets
– Determine what it means to be ready for export.
– Present a general overview of the requirements of the custom furniture market in the UK (and in other EU markets).
– Announce a trade mission of Ukrainian furniture manufacturers to the UK, scheduled for July 2019.
– Discuss the proposals of enterprises to support the development of the furniture industry through the CEP program and plan appropriate measures.
Date: May 31, 2019
Start registration of participants: 13:00
Duration of the event: 13: 00-21: 00
Location: city Rivne
Part I. Plenary session 14: 00-18: 00
Conference hall of the hotel Optima. city Rivne, st. Slovak 9
Part II. Working groups with consultants and networking 18: 30-21: 00
Restaurant “Barge”, city Rivne, st. Grushevskogo 2A
Participation in the plenary session is free, subject to prior registration: http://bit.ly/CEPfurniture
Number of participants is limited: 70 people.
Number of participants from the company: 2 people
The plenary session is organized as part of the preparation of a trade mission for manufacturers of project orders and natural wood furniture from Програма USAID «Конкурентоспроможна економіка України».