In two weeks we will be able to fully demonstrate the achievements of the participants of the R&D UNITS Design Needs Program, which is implemented with the support of the USAID Competitive Economy of Program.
15 months of the project, 10 R&D departments, 15 created items during the changes and reloads of everything that was previously well known in society.
We are proud to present you a list of participants of the joint stand, where furniture makers and designers have joined forces to create new solutions for the consumer:
- ТМ Sleep.onnn (Atelier Lilu) with Cradle cot.
- Nordwood with sofa and marble tables.
- Expo line with coffee table and chest of drawers.
- OITO with hanger and table.
- Cubus Bungalow Bed.
- Smart Living with table-console transformer and pouffe-transformer 5 in 1.
- Ceramika Design with bedside table.
- Doros with a closet.
- Grade with furniture system for the kitchen.
- Vema Kids with children furniture.
The joint stand of the participants of the R&D UNITS Design Needs Program will be located in Pavilion A near the conference hall at the Furniture of Ukraine Business Expo, which will take place on June 15-17, 2021. Location: KyivExpoPlaza.
It will be recalled that this exhibition takes place in B2B format, where the main goal is to negotiate between the buyer and the furniture manufacturer/designer. Tickets for the exhibition can be purchased at: https://uafmassociation.ticketforevent.com
With the support of the USAID Competitive Economy of Ukraine Program, we have prepared a course of videos on the establishment of R&D departments in furniture companies.
Videos are published according to the following schedule:
- June 1 – VALUE ENGINEERING AND DESIGN NEEDS (How to create a product needed by the market?)
- June 3 – Product design and production capabilities (What should be considered in the production process when creating a new product?)
- June 7 – Marketing and furniture retail, what do buyers want? (How to build a marketing strategy to promote a furniture product?)
- June 9 – Case of the company-participant of the R&D Units Program “Design of Needs” – Atelier Lilu
- June 11 – Case of the company-participant of the R&D Units Program “Design of Needs” – Expo line
Subscribe to UAFM’s YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/UkrainianAssociation of Furniture and “press the bell” so as not to miss the release of the next video.