- The main tool for promoting Ukrainian exports
- Problems of working retirees
- A regrouping of FOPs is being prepared
- Invitation to participate in the exhibition
- For those who value aesthetics and attention to detail
Read everything that happened last week in Ukraine and around the world and that is relevant and interesting for the furniture maker in our digest:
1. Minister of Foreign Affairs Dmytro Kuleba presented a new online platform “NAZOVNI” for consultation with business diplomats and support of Ukrainian exporters. “With the introduction of the NAZOVNI system, the Foreign Ministry is fully digitizing the entire policy – economic diplomacy. It will be very convenient, efficient and understandable for business and the state, “the minister said. He added that from now on NAZOVNI.online is the main tool for promoting Ukrainian exports.
The business representative should go to the web resource and leave information about himself in the exporter’s online office. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs evaluates the information, determines the degree of readiness of the business representative, helps to choose the model of work.
2. In Ukraine, certain categories of citizens may be deprived of their pensions altogether. If a pensioner works, the law does not provide for recalculation with an increase in the subsistence level for persons who have lost their ability to work to calculate the minimum amount of pension or surcharge for overtime insurance. And if he is employed in a specialty that gives the right to receive this type of pension, the payment of pensions should stop altogether.
In case of employment and when assigning or recalculating a pension, the pensioner must submit data to the Pension Fund within 10 days. If the pensioner does not report it himself, the information will still be known to the PFC.
3. In Ukraine, the rules for entrepreneurs may change: in the first group will be only those who are engaged in the retail sale of goods in the markets or the provision of household services to the public. An appropriate bill has been prepared.
Entrepreneurs engaged in production, high-yield activities, selling goods that are most often imported into Ukraine illegally, will not be able to be in the first and second groups of sole proprietors.
4. MAINO Design Ukraine invites those interested to participate in the Paris exhibition “Maison & Objet” (January 20-24, 2022) as a participant in the Ukrainian collective stand. Craftsmen and manufacturers of interior design and furniture, lighting, decor and textiles are invited to join the participants.
To apply for participation you need to send to email@example.com a short company dossier and price list.
The cost of participation in the collective stand is 1550 euros. The price includes: rent of an exhibition space at the collective stand, logistics of objects to Paris (up to 0.5 cubic meters), installation services, promotion services, translator at the stand.
5. Aiming to create a design that will not lose relevance over time, the company “Franke” presented a premium line of Mythos. The collection includes ovens, hobs, extractor hoods, cabinets for heating dishes, microwave ovens and a coffee machine.
All elements of the Mythos collection are designed for complete combination. The technology from the line is available in two versions: an elegant combination of black glass with black frosted elements or stainless steel, which will appeal to those who value aesthetics and attention to detail.