At the end of August, UAFM signed a Memorandum of Cooperation and Partnership with the State Labor Service of Ukraine.
Together we have planned a number of training and explanatory works.
On Wednesday, November 17, 2021, we held the first joint online webinar: Open dialogue with the State Labor Service.
The first speaker was Volodymyr Feodosiiovych Honcharuk, Director of the Department of the State Labor Service. Volodymyr greeted everyone present and answered a number of questions from the audience.
We informed the participants about the event in advance and offered to send us questions to the experts of the State Labor Service. The main topics that interested the audience were:
- inspections of the State Labor Service, regulations and features of their conduct;
- rights and responsibilities of employees and employers during quarantine;
- labour protection and hygiene in furniture industries and others.
The event was broadcast on the UAFM YouTube channel, participants had the opportunity to communicate live with the speakers, which they actively used by asking new questions.
State labour experts satisfied everyone’s interest in detailed and qualified answers to each question, paying special attention to the most relevant topic in modern realities – the peculiarities of work during quarantine.
We are sincerely grateful to the speakers of the webinar:
- Olena Anatoliivna Konovalova – Deputy Director of the Department of Labor;
- Alexander Nikolaevich Ignatov – Deputy Director of the Department of Labor.
- Kharchuk Lyudmyla Volodymyrivna – Head of the Occupational Health Department.
Thank you to all participants and we hope you got the most out of the meeting.
We invite everyone to subscribe to our YouTube channel on which the broadcast took place. Only true furniture content, about what is happening in UAFM, about you and for you, new projects and useful events.
Subscribe and click on the bell to always be up to date and not to miss important things for your business.