On April 9, the Ukrainian Association of Furniture Manufacturers together with the Export Promotion Office/Офіс з Просування Експорту will conduct a workshop on the topic: Guidelines for GPA and EEN tenders.
Issues for discussion:
– information about the registration process on the TED platform
– definition of CPV code
– platform for finding partners abroad Enterprise Europe Network
– information on countries that are Parties to the WTO Agreement on Government Procurement, access to which purchases are now open to Ukrainian companies
Speaker: Sagittarius Alina, analyst and expert of the Enterprise Europe Network of the State Institution “Office of Export Promotion of Ukraine”
When: April 9, registration at 15.30, start at 16.00
Where: city. Kiev, st. Yu. Ilyenko, 81A, UAFM conference room on the first floor.
Format: workshop (please bring a laptop / tablet with you).
Participation in the event is possible subject to pre-registration: http://bit.ly/guidelinesfortenders
* We remind you that within the framework of the #TenderTogether grant project: “Increasing the level of cooperation and trust with joint participation in international and national public procurement” with the support of the Swiss Cooperation Bureau in Ukraine, three informative manuals were developed and published for representatives of SME Ukraine:
– Guide to public procurement in foreign markets of GPA countries
– Guidelines for Ukrainian companies on participation in international and Ukrainian public procurement
– Manual “Creating an association of SMEs for joint participation in public tenders. Internal policies for SMEs. ”
Follow the link, download manuals and use them:
There is still a lot of useful information ahead, follow us through the hashtag #TenderTogether.